Online Account Access Outage?

robjlevin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 23, 2005
New Jersey
Yesterday I noticed that I couldn't watch NHL.tv on my Android phone. Not the end of the world but while trying to reconnect it, I kept getting errors saying I wasn't authorized. When I got home, I tried to access my account online and I was locked out. One call after another and one bogus temp password after another and I still couldn't get in.

Then last night, I found I was locked out of HBO MAX as well. Fine...I'll sleep on it. This morning I call and now I'm told it's system-wide issue and I should wait 48 hours to try a password reset again. I'm quite skeptical of this. Am I to believe that nobody knew this was system wide last night? Why nothing on Twitter? Facebook, DTV website? Nothing there, either.

So, I figured I'd ask here...anyone else having this issue?

I have read elsewhere someone mention the NHL online issue.. I dont have NHL CI so cannot confirm..

I think it was reddit and folks said they called directv , refreshed the account and it worked. ... YMMV

My online works fine . Just checked my bill and used the app on my phone ...also HBO max working no issues

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I’m having a problem with ESPN apps on fire stick. No problems on Roku. Any one else having the same problems ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts