Online Bill Pay not working on Dish Website

Mark A Sparks

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 6, 2009
East Tennessee
Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

I have tried 6 times today to pay my bill online using CC.

The first thing I noticed that was strange was when I clicked on Debit/Credit Card Payment link it takes me to the page for entering the Credit Card Info but there is a box at the top and a message in all red letters stating:

One time check payment is not available on the account. Please select another payment method.

Well, I was not planning on making payment with a check and did not click on the bank transfer link, and since the enter credit card/debit card number box is there this is definitely a messed up webpage.

When I enter my information it takes me to a screen that says:

Unable to logon to system due to technical difficulties. Please try again.

The top and bottom of the screen is bright yellow and the center is blank.

I cannot add or cancel programming on Dish website. My penny Cinemax has expired so that's not the problem. I made changes in the past, till a few months ago. When I try to change programming a box appears telling me I cannot change programming and to call a phone number.

I cannot add or cancel programming on Dish website. My penny Cinemax has expired so that's not the problem. I made changes in the past, till a few months ago. When I try to change programming a box appears telling me I cannot change programming and to call a phone number.

I think you can only change programming online once every 12 months.

I even changed my premium channels online from Starz to Showtime and it didn't cause me any problems or extra charges. This would only work because both are the same price: $12.99. So I am sure you couldn't change from Hbo to say Starz without a problem or a $5.00 down grade charge.

I pay my bill all the time on my 622 with just ph line hookup.

I used to do this, but it stopped working for me about 8 months ago. It hasn't worked since. I would just get a message saying it could not connect to Dish. When I go through the diagnostics menu and check the phone line connection, it says OK. Have no clue what's wrong. The on-screen caller ID works fine, so I know the phone line is good. A few months ago, the HDMI port stopped working. I now have to connect using component cables. I really need a new receiver. My 622 is falling apart. Wish they would just release that damn 922 already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts