Online Bill Pay not working on Dish Website

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mark A Sparks

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 6, 2009
East Tennessee
Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

I have tried 6 times today to pay my bill online using CC.

The first thing I noticed that was strange was when I clicked on Debit/Credit Card Payment link it takes me to the page for entering the Credit Card Info but there is a box at the top and a message in all red letters stating:

One time check payment is not available on the account. Please select another payment method.

Well, I was not planning on making payment with a check and did not click on the bank transfer link, and since the enter credit card/debit card number box is there this is definitely a messed up webpage.

When I enter my information it takes me to a screen that says:

Unable to logon to system due to technical difficulties. Please try again.

The top and bottom of the screen is bright yellow and the center is blank.

I cannot add or cancel programming on Dish website. My penny Cinemax has expired so that's not the problem. I made changes in the past, till a few months ago. When I try to change programming a box appears telling me I cannot change programming and to call a phone number.

I cannot add or cancel programming on Dish website. My penny Cinemax has expired so that's not the problem. I made changes in the past, till a few months ago. When I try to change programming a box appears telling me I cannot change programming and to call a phone number.

I think you can only change programming online once every 12 months.

I even changed my premium channels online from Starz to Showtime and it didn't cause me any problems or extra charges. This would only work because both are the same price: $12.99. So I am sure you couldn't change from Hbo to say Starz without a problem or a $5.00 down grade charge.

I pay my bill all the time on my 622 with just ph line hookup.

I used to do this, but it stopped working for me about 8 months ago. It hasn't worked since. I would just get a message saying it could not connect to Dish. When I go through the diagnostics menu and check the phone line connection, it says OK. Have no clue what's wrong. The on-screen caller ID works fine, so I know the phone line is good. A few months ago, the HDMI port stopped working. I now have to connect using component cables. I really need a new receiver. My 622 is falling apart. Wish they would just release that damn 922 already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)