Online DVR Scheduling

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

aware

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 19, 2005
Houston
Is anyone having issues scheduling their DVR through DirecTV.com or through their iPhone or other smartphone app? I called customer service, they were...what is the word I am looking for...clueless.

Austin

Is anyone having issues scheduling their DVR through DirecTV.com or through their iPhone or other smartphone app? I called customer service, they were...what is the word I am looking for...clueless.

Austin

There are no current alerts in our system about issues with DVR scheduler online or through iphone app / I am using Andriod app with out issue, I know it not an iphone but they use the same web back end. If your still having issues in a couple of hours call and ask for Network Media Tech Support.

Thanks for the input. All seems to be working fine and I am not doing anything differently. Must have just been a temporary glitch.

They just came out with a newer iPhone upgrade; in the past I would sometimes have issues searching for shows but would just change the App to Channel search & record my programs that way. I will report back if this newer version has any problems.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts