Orby uplink cemter

Reactions: Titanium
Excuse me...it tells who they are leasing satellite space from...orby uses someone elses uplink facility...the company listed in the article....reading is fundemental
That article says nothing about where the uplink is. Just because their offices are in Burbank doesn't mean that's where they uplink the signal.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

Agreed, reading is fundemental.... LOL!!!

I'm unable to determine where Orby is uplinked. Reports only indicate that Orby has a lease agreement with Eutelsat, but nothing indicates if it is for bandwidth or turn services. EutelSat has several uplink centers, but Orby may use a third party's uplink anywhere in the footprint. :)

I'm unable to determine where Orby is uplinked. Reports only indicate that Orby has a lease agreement with Eutelsat, but nothing indicates if it is for bandwidth or turn services. EutelSat has several uplink centers, but Orby may use a third party's uplink anywhere in the footprint. :)

THANK YOU. Much more helpful than personal attacks.

Thats why I said hint....it gives a satellite company they are using....also says they" ride along" meaning they dont own any facilities

Excuse me...it tells who they are leasing satellite space from...orby uses someone elses uplink facility...the company listed in the article....reading is fundemental

So is spelling! "fundamental" ! Careful about throwing stones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)