ordering a receiver from DTVs website

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

steecoe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2008
When you order an additional receiver from the DTV website, do they ship it to your house or do they schedule an installer to bring one out? Is it always a new unit?

I wouldn't mind picking up another HD DVR for 99 bucks :D, but i don't want to take a day off of work to sit around & wait for someone to bring me a used unit.:eek:

ship it to you and you can install it yourself if you like. or go to best buy or costco and get one if you dont want to wait...

ship it to you and you can install it yourself if you like. or go to best buy or costco and get one if you dont want to wait...
Thanx for the reply...I was poking around on the website & noticed that it said that "as a valued customer" I can get an SD DVR for free or an HD DVR for $99, I know the ones at Best Buy are brand new & I can pick it up whenever I want...but they are $199.;)

Call them and order cuz when i tried it online it charged me for hd access, but my plan includes hd access. so to be safe i called and spoke to someone and they shipped one out

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)