Orphan Black

Can't wait for the next season. I saw a video someplace a while back on the filming of the dance scene. Might try checking YouTube.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

The making of featurette for the dance party and the Sarah/Rachel fight were both on the DVD (#3). They really broke both of those scenes down--and I'm still amazed the lengths they go to for a 2-3 minute scene, which takes a couple days to shoot and over a week in post-production. The creators joked that for next season they'll do a five clone dinner party, which they say will be much harder to pull off than the dancing.

Imagine being the actress trying to carry on a conversation with 5 of yourselves... Something Eddie Murphy was famous for...

When BBC America drama series Orphan Black returns, for a third season, on April 18, it will be shown on AMC, IFC, SundanceTV and We TV in addition to the mother ship, at 10 p.m. ET. This marks the first time that AMC Networks -- which now oversees BBC America in a joint venture with BBC Worldwide -- will have aired a show across all five national networks at the same time.

multichannel.com

When BBC America drama series Orphan Black returns, for a third season, on April 18, it will be shown on AMC, IFC, SundanceTV and We TV in addition to the mother ship, at 10 p.m. ET. This marks the first time that AMC Networks -- which now oversees BBC America in a joint venture with BBC Worldwide -- will have aired a show across all five national networks at the same time.

I believe this is just for the premiere episode and not the entire series. I hope I'm wrong because I don't sub to the cable package that includes BBC America though I do of course have AMC. *fingers crossed*

Season two went to Amazon Prime today. Time to catch up before April.

Boy, I stopped watching this show back in season 1 after like 4th or 5th one. I really want to catch up and see what I missed . Luckily Netflix has the show and could binge till I catch up.

Boy, I stopped watching this show back in season 1 after like 4th or 5th one. I really want to catch up and see what I missed . Luckily Netflix has the show and could binge till I catch up.

This show deserves binging. :thumbup

I'm starting to prefer that way for most shows rather than one week at a time. Hard to interact online though.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Just finished binging through S2. The show is just, plain GREAT! Love the comic relief from Allison. So well done in every way. Can't wait for S3 in April.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
IFC will air the entire first two seasons of sister net BBC America’s Orphan Black in an ultramarathon starting at midnight April 17. The bloc will wrap with the Season 3 premiere of the clone drama starring Tatiana Maslany, which will air on all of AMC Networks’ outlets: IFC, AMC, BBC America, SundanceTV and WEtv.

deadline.com

Thanks for the tip dfergie. I wanted to catch up on the previous season I missed and start with the new season, as soon as I caught up.:biggrin2

IFC will air the entire first two seasons of sister net BBC America’s Orphan Black in an ultramarathon starting at midnight April 17. The bloc will wrap with the Season 3 premiere of the clone drama starring Tatiana Maslany, which will air on all of AMC Networks’ outlets: IFC, AMC, BBC America, SundanceTV and WEtv.

deadline.com

Just came here to post this. I usually don't rewatch TV shows, especially ones I've watched within the past couple of years, but I'm awfully tempted. I'll certainly rewatch the final episode of season 2 and maybe the first two episodes of season 1.

Still working my way through season 2 and have yet to catch up to season 3,but this show really rocks. It is the most interesting sci fi show I have seen in a long while, and I can even understand the girl even with the British accent.

Reactions: Zookster
I actually got hooked on rewatching the entire series again. I was going to cherry pick episodes from the marathon, but I ended up watching season 1 straight through while starting season 3. I don't actually subscribe to the channel package (Cox Cable) that includes BBC America, but I accidentally discovered I'm not locked out of the standard definition versions of new episodes in the On Demand area. The PQ leaves a lot to be desired, but the commercial breaks are minimal (shorter than Hulu) and it saves me buying it on Amazon for $26 for HD ($17 for SD) or waiting until I can get it on disc from Netflix. Come to think of it, I originally watched season 2 on SD DVD from Netflix.

We've come a long way from the days of Good Kirk | Evil Kirk examining each other on opposite sides of a poorly split screen to the Clone Club Dance Party of last season. Tatiana deserves an Emmy for her ability to make each one of the clones unique and engaging. Allison is definitely the comic relief!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts