OTA and Cable

pjsjeep

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 22, 2008
Tuscaloosa AL
I have access to basic cable being sent over the internet connection via cable provider. If I get an OTA adapter, can I hook cable to it so to have guide and dvr access? Hopper WS

That is what I thought :( I have a cable ran from the internet to back of tv to get my MG blackout NBC station. I can watch the VOICE and Blacklist but have to watch live...usually watch DVR'd.....oh well, thanks for the quick reply

That is what I thought :( I have a cable ran from the internet to back of tv to get my MG blackout NBC station. I can watch the VOICE and Blacklist but have to watch live...usually watch DVR'd.....oh well, thanks for the quick reply

You could always pick up your NBC OTA with rabbit ears or some other OTA antenna. That's what I'm doing

I am over 80 miles from the Station....Only thing I get local it ABC and local small market station carring ION.

An attic or outdoor antenna may work, if you're willing to go through such measures. You're not in Tuscaloosa? Tuscaloosa is only 50 miles from WVTM.

I am working on the outdoor antenna now. I need one anyhow with the satellite going out during rain and these blackouts. I have DIRT sending me an adapter.

An attic or outdoor antenna may work, if you're willing to go through such measures. You're not in Tuscaloosa? Tuscaloosa is only 50 miles from WVTM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts