OTA Program Guide Information (VOOM ONLY)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
RickyMac said:
Rick McGowan
Phenix City, AL
Install Date: March 13, 2004

Able to watch locals, just no info in PG.

Did a reboot, factory rest, unplug/replug. These actions did not fix my problem.

Thanks for your assistance.

RickyMac,

send me your nam & full address. They will try to hit your box since it did not work for you. Thanks Sean_Mota@satelliteguys.us.

I am in Norther NJ. Zip 07481 and have not since day one gotten info on any except three OTA channels 50-1, 50-2, and 50-3. All others ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox,....... NO INFO.

Should I be getting it by now???

I unplugged box and did a factory reset still dont have any PG info for my locals ,been like this since day 1 of install I live in northern virginia zip 22193

No Info

For me the no info problem in the pg wasn't the box or really Voom.......I think it was the info the OTA channels were sending to Zap2it......now maybe someone was suppose to have updated the info on their own at Voom, don't know....but when I informed Wilt and Peter they solved the problems. :p

RickyMac said:
Sean, I checked this morning, still no PG Infor for locals.

Rick,

I sent it out last night your e-mail. Wait until today and tomorrow. I edit your post with your fullname and address. You don't want to post that publicly. You never know who is looking at these posts.

I get the PG info for every OTA channel except 8-1 (NBC HD), it always says "no info availabe", yet Zap2It has the info posted, what's up with that?

I just got this:

Sean passed on your post regarding missing off-air listings. We installed a fix for this condition on our back-end systems yesterday. Could you check your box today and let me know if you see listings for your off-airs? If you don't, please unplug/replug the box, wait 10 minutes for listings to re-load, then check.

Rick and everyone. Let me know if it does not fix your missing information now by posting here.

What about missing channels, Sean, it seems ridiculous to have to wait so long for them to plug a channel in.

DarrellP said:
What about missing channels, Sean, it seems ridiculous to have to wait so long for them to plug a channel in.

Yeah that's another one that needs to be taken care of. Do me a favor start a new thread: Missing Channels on VOOM. Everyone who's missing channels should list which channels and whether they have the VaVA VOOM package or not. I will pass the information to them and see what they say.

Sorry Sean, I should have clarified, OTA missing channels. I submitted my missing channel to them on 3/15 and still don't have it.

I dont get any pg info (for any channel was just ota now satellite also) did a reset w/power button and unplugged STB. northern Va area 22193

rang1995 said:
i am in northern nj and i still don't ,except for the ones in the 50's which i do not get

rang,

I think you need to plug/unplug stb and see if it comes up. If that does not work, you will need to call voom ask them to hit the box. then wait to see if it comes up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)