OTA Reception

LessThanSammy

Original poster
May 6, 2004
I was installed with the Stealth Antenna. All of my locals are in the same direction, and about 9 miles away. I was able to get them all earlier, about 2 months ago, but now I cannot get one of them. Some trees have grown in now and I think that may be it. I can still get 3 others, but not the 4th.

Question is: Is getting an extension and putting the stealth up on that going to help at all? Or should I just go buy a new Wineguard antenna or something of that sort?

How hard is it to put the antenna up on a mast? Do you have to extend the cable then? I would be the odds of there being slack cable to be low.

Maybe I should call VOOM before I do anything. Cept I really want ABS for the finals :)

>Sammy,

welcome.

You might want to repoint the antenna. Sometimes the signal can bounce of a tree or leaves and you can probably get it in another position where you can get all channels.

Sammy,
I had the exact same situation. Called 1-800-GET-VOOM and told them I used to get ABC, now I don't. They set up a service call and came and installed a Channel Master 4228 and took the Stealth away--now I get ABC. No charge for the new antenna, as Voom picks up the first $60 of an upgrade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)