Pansat Antenna Positioner AP-600?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

yuccabrevifolia

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 20, 2009
Tehachapi CA
Does anyone have experience with this positioner? I ran across it on ebay and thought that if I were to spend a bit more I might get a higher quality unit.

I have completely had it with the v-box 10 that I purchased a couple of months ago. I have re-soldered numerous connections, hard soldered wires in place of the cheap spring clips that came with the unit, and still it generates ER2 error messages randomly that require playing around with the unit every few days. :mad:

I thought that Pansat might be a better solution, but wanted to see if there were any experiences good or bad before ordering it. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I don't have any experience with that Pansat unit, and don't remember it being talked about much, if any, here.

Have you considered the G-Box? I have a G-Box and a couple of older V-Boxes, both work well for what I use them for (temporary outdoor dish setup and tweaking), but the G-Box is a little better built and does double the counts. FYI, Linuxman has a great review of the G-Box in the reviews section.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)