Paraclipse Dish find

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Blindowl1234

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 16, 2008
SouthWest Ohio
I found an 8 footer that the guy says he bought in the 80's. He said it's in decent shape needs a little work on the mesh. It's a paraclipse and it's 8 foot. It's already taken down. He's asking $60 Is it worth it? I'm thinking of getting it for my brother whom I'm slowly getting interested in FTA. Thanks Blind:)

I found an 8 footer that the guy says he bought in the 80's. He said it's in decent shape needs a little work on the mesh. It's a paraclipse and it's 8 foot. It's already taken down. He's asking $60 Is it worth it? I'm thinking of getting it for my brother whom I'm slowly getting interested in FTA. Thanks Blind:)

I think that model had a problem with the top bearing it very hard to tell taken apart because there's no weight load if you can repair the bearing, it's a ok deal other wise its a bad deal

Is it the hor to hor or is there a ACC. to push the dish on that one

take and post pictures

Gary Diamond

Well I'm still working out the details but I'm supposed to meet the guy Saturday evening...we'll see what it is. The mesh is in pretty good shape. Any idea what size pole this takes? does it have a square pole that slides over whatever pole I'd have in the ground?
Thanks! Blind

Well I'm still working out the details but I'm supposed to meet the guy Saturday evening...we'll see what it is. The mesh is in pretty good shape. Any idea what size pole this takes? does it have a square pole that slides over whatever pole I'd have in the ground?
Thanks! Blind

I think it's a square pole about 95% sure

Thanks! Blind

Pictures would be nice if you can take some and post them. I have some literature on Paraclypse dishes, but none of mine mentions an eight foot dish.

I am interested in seeing one.

Paracypse dishes are the only ones I have ever had, and the more information I can get on them the better I like it.

Supposed to get the dish saturday evening. Sounds like I'm going to be replacing a bunch of screws and clips? that hold the mesh. Guess I'll wait and see. I'll get pics when I can....could be a while before it's up and running. Blind

Attachments

• IMG_1531.JPG
    IMG_1531.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 167
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts