parts for channel master 1.8m dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cbinak

Original poster
Jan 12, 2006
I was wondering where I could order parts-lnb holder and arms-for my Channel Master 1.8 meter dish.I live in Alaska and there is no dealer around?Thanks

Call Andrew, there is contact information at their site for local sales offices.

You buy from them directly...

Call Andrew, there is contact information at their site for local sales offices.

You buy from them directly...
Thanks for the info on this!
I have come across a couple of these without arms and was wondering if I would be able to get parts for them.
-phil

I'm pretty sure someone had a good answer to this question, a while back.
It may have been Dow Electronics, but whoever they mentioned, they said the parts were readily available and modestly priced.
Keep looking for an answer posted here in the FTA forum . . .

You can order these from prosat.com or futurevisionsat.com

Thanks,the items are at these sites,under export items.The lnb holder is-( juction clamp for channelmaster) and the legs are(feed legs for 1.8 meter dish).Thanks again for the help.

You are welcome anytime. I order from them all the time to supply my customers in the Caribbean. Tell Andrea when you order that pete sent you

You are welcome anytime. I order from them all the time to supply my customers in the Caribbean. Tell Andrea when you order that pete sent you

Did you order the 1.8m Andrew from them and how much did they want shipping it to you?

I get the 1.8m from Allthingsdigital.com. You can call George and he will be able to help with shipping information. The 1.8m is $369

Length of the feed arms?

Hi guys,

My center feed leg rusted and snapped, don't fancy ordering a whole new set.

Can anyone tell me the length of the centre feed leg?

Thanks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)