Philips DVR Recording 2 Shows

Status
Please reply by conversation.

SonicRob

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 31, 2004
I was wondering if these could be done i was recording Family Guy 8:00 and 8:30 show and i wanted to record the Sureal Life at 8:00 PM i wanted to watch Six Feet under at 8:00 PM and it told me i have to leave recording Sureal Life and i couldn't watch Six Feet Under well i could of watch Six feet under but that would mean i couldn't record the sureal Life thank God for HBO West i Saw Six Feet Under at 11:00PM at night

I was just wondering if i could Record 2 Shows at the same time and watch another Show at the same time but i guess my Philips DVR doesn't let me i was just happy my DVR is working i love the FF button i could FF comercials at 2X speed. :D

SonicRob said:
I was wondering if these could be done i was recording Family Guy 8:00 and 8:30 show and i wanted to record the Sureal Life at 8:00 PM i wanted to watch Six Feet under at 8:00 PM and it told me i have to leave recording Sureal Life and i couldn't watch Six Feet Under well i could of watch Six feet under but that would mean i couldn't record the sureal Life thank God for HBO West i Saw Six Feet Under at 11:00PM at night

I was just wondering if i could Record 2 Shows at the same time and watch another Show at the same time but i guess my Philips DVR doesn't let me i was just happy my DVR is working i love the FF button i could FF comercials at 2X speed. :D

You can record two shows at the same time, and watch a recorded show, or record one show and watch another live show.

It would take 3 tuners and inputs to record two shows and watch a third one live at the same time. The only way to do this would be to have 2 DTivos.

Thanks

Thanks for the info i Love Tivo i might get a HD Tivo but i am waiting until DirecTV goes to MPeg 4 then i will get a HD Tivo.

SonicRob said:
Thanks for the info i Love Tivo i might get a HD Tivo but i am waiting until DirecTV goes to MPeg 4 then i will get a HD Tivo.
You might want to search for 30 second skip. Instead of fast forwarding you can skip forward in 30 second increments to get by commercials. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.