Picture Drop Outs using DVI

I am still having screen black outs, but it isn't as frequent too. I guess Voom is working on it. Did any of you report this to a CSR? I already did and the CSR told me that I am the only one in my area that is having these problems. I told them that there is a post on this foreum of other people having troubles too. I guess we need to send this post to Voom to get a mix to this problem, which I never had until I got a new receiver.

I am using the Monster Cable DVI connected to a 65" Mitsu and I see the green splash as well. I have never had it hooked up to the component so I don't know if the issue is evident there as well.

tscallions,

I didn't notice any problems using the component cables when I switched over. Although other people had problems with component and s-video.

For the first time I switched from DVI to compenent and the picture is slightly better. No Wow yet but better. Something is wrong when component is better than DVI. I suspect the box as part of the problem. My old STB on OTA was out of sight on quality. The Motororal on OTA is still lacking. So it may not all be the satellite transmission. I will wait for the firmware and software upgrade. Hope that restores the Wow I expected from Voom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)