Pizza Verses BUD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
... and maybe I can make something work for both locations.
Neither satellite provider seems to be very open about their terms regarding turning it off and off however.
Since everyone here is more than capable of finding and installing a DishNetwork dish (probably a DirecTV one, too)...
Why wouldn't it be obvious to pack up the receiver and take it to the summer home where the spare dish is permanently installed?
Worst case, you might get the wrong (or no) locals over satellite.
Is that a big deal?

Ya if the guys around here can't install a pizza dish even a HD Slimline with ka on Direct thats sad. Pizza dishes are a joke to toss up & align.

....................summer home where the spare dish is permanently installed?

My place in the mountains is a log home and was not wired for anything TV wise way back then. Getting an installer involved is simply to see how they would approach the job.
The coax from my BUDs up there are ghetto rigged big time currently, waiting for a more permanent install scheme.

...Why wouldn't it be obvious to pack up the receiver and take it to the summer home where the spare dish is permanently installed?...

:first: That's what I'd do (if I were lucky enough to have a summer home).

Cheers

I considered pizza a few years ago, but didn't like that some of the channels I wanted were in the (expensive) higher tier packages.
If I could just pick the channels I wanted with pizza or cable I would go for it. But I don't want to be paying for 90 channels when I only watch 10 or less.

That's what I like about the BUD: pick only the channels you want.

Shouldn't this be expressed in the past tense?

You can still buy ala carte on the bud. Plus there are many packages to choose from including the pick 10 pack. It's not like pizza & cable, 2 or 3 flavors take it or leave it.

You can still buy ala carte on the bud. Plus there are many packages to choose from including the pick 10 pack. It's not like pizza & cable, 2 or 3 flavors take it or leave it.
The variety of channels isn't what it once was or we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts