Playlist Sorting is not Permanent

Status
Please reply by conversation.

BSUGrad

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 29, 2007
Pella, Iowa, United States
I just got a new D* system with two HR24s installed last week. I like to have the playlist sorted alphabetically (A-Z), but neither box is keeping that sort. It works for awhile, but then a day or so later the default sort by date is restored. Is anyone else seeing this problem?

I've had a few issues with that recently. For the most part, mine remember the sorting order (A-Z for me too), but I know they reset after a software update on 2/8. The other morning I woke up and my two HR24s had reset their order, but they were also in some weird state (partial blue lights on front, not all of them), and there had been no software upgrade.

I'm pretty ambivalent about it though, yellow button and two clicks gets it back. This type of thing usually really bothers me, but I'm a recent switcher (less than a month) from Comcast, so I'm still in my honeymoon phase.

If you lose power, reset the receiver, or get a software update it will reset the sort order. I agree, it's annoying, but it only takes a minute to fix.

I agree it is not hard to fix. I was just wondering if there was something I was missing in the setup somewhere that would change the default and not have it get reset.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts