Playstation '4'

Boom. Every PS4 game playable on Vita through Gaikai streaming. The PS4 does all the work and and lets the Vita take over as the controller and screen. This is great news for those of us with the Vita.

How come they have not shown the console yet or give any real specs on it?

Is it still Bluray based?

So far looks like they took OnLive and add video camera support...

Anybody want to go to satguys chat and talk about this?

One feature I really like is instant play of all games on the PSN marketplace. You can download just the beginning and start playing while the rest downloads in the background. You can also try a full version of all games before you decide to buy. No more demos.

It will also auto download games in the background it thinks you will like before you even buy them. That way the game is already waiting for you instantly when you click buy.

It also steals the suspend feature from Vita. You can just tap the PS button on the controller to put the system in sleep mode at any time. It saves the game in RAM for instant bootup to the same exact spot. No more bootup or load time to get back into your game. Suspend mode works great on Vita.

How come they have not shown the console yet or give any real specs on it?

Is it still Bluray based?

So far looks like they took OnLive and add video camera support...

They didn't show everything but they did mention 8GB of RAM and I think they showed the processor. I'm sure we will see more at E3. As someone who has tried OnLive this is not similar. OnLive was terrible. It couldn't come anywhere close to these Killzone visuals.

You have to remember that this system likely won't be available till fall. They don't want to show everything yet or they can't keep the hype up.

I guess I'm just going to have to disagree with Scott about this presentation. If everything they showed up to this point didn't sell me this Killzone footage sure did. They are playing this live on stage by the way. This isn't a prerendered video.

KillZone looked pretty kewl.Must have been in invincibility mode,either that or,the bad guys can't shoot for crap.

The killzone demo wasn't live, that was prerendered. And maybe its watching it on the web, but the graphics didn't impress me, my PS3 or XBOX 360 could do what I saw. (Again in person it might be a different story!)

I want some meat and potatoes here. Can it output in UltraHD / 4K? What kind of optical drive does it have? What does it even look like?

The killzone demo wasn't live, that was prerendered. And maybe its watching it on the web, but the graphics didn't impress me, my PS3 or XBOX 360 could do what I saw. (Again in person it might be a different story!)

I want some meat and potatoes here. Can it output in UltraHD / 4K? What kind of optical drive does it have? What does it even look like?

According to IGN it was live. They showed a guy standing on the stage holding a controller and playing more than once. They also showed him hitting the share button and uploading his play when he was done. Your PS3 and Xbox 360 are a lot better than mine if they could run that.

Agreed.Lets see it already....

IGN is the most visited Video Game website on the internet. They are pretty much the most trusted source for hardcore console gamers. Besides, They literally showed the guy standing on the stage playing with a controller as well as posted that it was live footage.

http://www.ebizmba.com/articles/video-game-websites
No I know who IGN is, I wasn't picking on them, I was saying I can't get to their website.

Agreed.Lets see it already....

I highly doubt that is going to happen. They want to keep the hype train going at E3 this summer so it doesn't disappear before release this Fall. I'm actually surprised they showed as much game footage as they have before E3.

I highly doubt that is going to happen. They want to keep the hype train going at E3 this summer so it doesn't disappear before release this Fall. I'm actually surprised they showed as much game footage as they have before E3.
Then they should have not announced it today.

With no specs its all smoke and mirrors up until this point.

They havent told me why I want one of these in my entertainment center.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)