Please bare with me..im new

Status
Please reply by conversation.

newpansat

Original poster
May 15, 2006
Hi! I'm sure you guys have heard this question a million times but..what channels can i revive with a pansat 3500 SD..do u get HBO, starz, pay-per-view?...and i went to the lyngsat.com website..but i do not understand it one bit..arite thanks..

The guy sounds pretty legitimate in the fact that he doesn't know what FTA is all about. Pretty much a newbie at that. I don't think he was trying to steal anything. He was just inquiring as to the channels he could possibly receive with an FTA receiver. Lyngsat is a pretty confusing website for those who are just finding out about the hobby. It takes some effort to read into the fact that some channels are available for free and the other fact that there are some channels that aren't available for free and that they require a subscription through C-band, Dish, or Direc.

I'd give the benefit of the doubt first, but as soon as they make it clear that they want to hack, give them the boot.

I'm all for helping the newbie, we all were newbies at one time, but I also want to keep our board a great place for legitimate satellite enthusiats.

I think the mods do a great job of keeping it that way.

Back on topic...

To the new guy, Let us know what kind of dish you have, and where it's pointed, and take it from there...

hi!i was just wondering what i get..i havent recived it yett..i bought it last thursday..so it should be here within 3-4 more days..but do i recive hbo, starz etc... and i have 2 dish network dishes..i think hey are 18 inches each.. ones for english channels and the other is for international..so.. and i also was wondering which indian international channels i recieve. thanks.

Sounds like you have decided to drop your subscription to Dishnetwork and just go ahead and use your FTA receivers for Dish programming!

Thats HACK TALK!

This blockhead just PM'd me saying he wants to know how to get Dish programming on his Pansat.

Maybe Dishnetwork will tell him as his details have been sent :)

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 176
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts