Please explain?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It was moved to WUT cause we don't post feeds in open forum. You need to apply for WUT (What's up there)

Yep it was moved, just follow the redirect and then ask for access to WUT. ;)

Just like last time I posted. This site is a mess. What is and where is WUT. There is no link from the old thread to WUT. Where is the list of rules for this site that tell me what I can and can not put up on these forums? Asked this last time and get next to nothing. If I could find the rules I could obey them! Owen

feralkiwi,

If you've been in this hobby any length of time you'll know that sites like this one are viewed by those who have the ability to take away free feeds if they feel too many are viewing. Ive been in this hobby since 1991 and have seen this happen countless times. Its for that reason that any credible site such as this one, only posts such finds in restricted areas.

...There is no link from the old thread to WUT...
Once you have been given permission to view "What's Up There", you will be able to see the link in the original location. Because I have that permission, I didn't even know the posting had been moved since when I clicked on the original posting link, the system automatically and invisibly routed me to the new location for the posting. It's all a matter of getting used to how the system operates. I haven't found a better site with as knowledgeable a group of people.

feralkiwi,

If you've been in this hobby any length of time you'll know that sites like this one are viewed by those who have the ability to take away free feeds if they feel too many are viewing. Ive been in this hobby since 1991 and have seen this happen countless times. Its for that reason that any credible site such as this one, only posts such finds in restricted areas.

What he said ......^^^^^^^

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)