Please Read: Uplink Report Update by Scott

i just wanted to apolagize for my earlier comments. I was in a not so good mood when i posted and i shouldn't have posted. yes i was one of the ones who was a little ticked off that the information wasn't made public sooner. This site does have a lot of good information on it, and right now i would say is the best satellite site on the net. When there's something i want to know about dish programming, new receivers, rumors etc. i usually come to this site. So again i'm sorry for posting my earlier comment.

I hope Dish gets a lot of new hd and soon. :hungry:

If something has value to you personally, then you should do something to support it. The information I continue to get front this web site to feed my addiction for satellite electronics has a great value to me. With this in mind, I felt it necessary to give back so I could continue to receive information to fuel my habit. I am too busy in life to worry about getting secret information two days before the rest of the satellite world. That's not what it is about. Helping others with a simular type addiction as I have is what it is about. If you have the money to help support your passion, then do so. If you don't, then just appreciate the help you can get here and when you can afford, then give a donation if you feel compeled to do so. Besides, where else can you go and get entertained when Vurbano gets on a roll?

Thanks for being here,
Jim

I did not realize they went public. I did not go through all the pages of that thread before. Anyways, they are the same channels. Also, yes, they are still crappy channels. I knew my source was a good one, too bad the channels themselves were not also good.

Crappy channels ?

I'm pretty sure they are "crappy channels" to you (and many others reading this) because they don't have people fighting or things exploding.

Maybe I should start the "Fighting-And-Exploding-HD" channel and then I could retire to my own tropical island.

Interesting how Fake Fighting is now the number one cable channel show...

Just FYI, I have it confirmed that there will be no new HD launches tomorrow on Dish Network.

In fact the uplink for tomorrow is not really much at all. HD Sports Remaping, international shuffle, one station is changing its call letters, and no real new programming.

When was the last time Dish added some new programing?lol

Not surprising that no hd added. It has become the norm around here.

Well there's a Buzz-Kill! At least we can stop wondering for this week. I wonder how long Dish is going to wait and why? With all the shuffling I was expecting to get a bit of good news soon after the first of Feb and some really good news soon after SkyAngel goes dark on Mar 31.

I must have given the guy too much credit after all I've read about how sharp he is and his knack for winning his "gambles." I'm not ready to join the crowd switching to DirecTV, but even my patience is beginning to wear a little thin!

I'll be installing Glorystar in the new future and plan to play with FTA. If I can find a good range of programming out there (legit, of course), I may find myself weaned from my Echostar HD addiction. :D

Just FYI, I have it confirmed that there will be no new HD launches tomorrow on Dish Network.

In fact the uplink for tomorrow is not really much at all. HD Sports Remaping, international shuffle, one station is changing its call letters, and no real new programming.

Scott, thank you for the info.what station is changing letters and to what? what is mojo?any idea when new hd is coming especially usa-hd and sci-fi hd ?thank you for this site and you and everybodys service on here.:)

The stations changing are...

Channel 8915 KDF of Corpus Kristi will change from Fox to Independent
Channel 9190 will change call letters from KCAH to KQET (PBS)

No idea when new HD is coming, but it wont be tomorrow, this I am 100% sure of.

This is in response to the just mentioned cheap shot about Fox. One channel I am thankful for and would love to see in HD is Fox News who represents the closest thing to reporting the truth in all of America. Today even Hillary had to admit they are more fair and balanced than the old media.

I like Fox News more then CNN, but I wouldnt go calling it fair and balanced.

Please remember this is not a political forum so lets not turn this into a political discussion. :)

Thanks.

The stations changing are...

Channel 8915 KDF of Corpus Kristi will change from Fox to Independent
Channel 9190 will change call letters from KCAH to KQET (PBS)

No idea when new HD is coming, but it wont be tomorrow, this I am 100% sure of.

Hell what do we need Me, JohnH or Digiblur for then! :D Looks like Scott has it all covered. :p

One reason we may not be getting more HD from Dish is because people may not be leaving in droves for Direct TV as people think, and maybe thier sales are up so there not going to worry about it until they get there new satellites up at one point in the future.

Bill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)