Please, Stop Crying About The Price Increase!!!!

Hey everyone the Life of Judge Roy Bean is on tonight on cin 10--I have to admit that is okay-but the rest -The Vampire Kiss--Mickey One--where the hell do they find these shows,I am not sure that Hollywood video carries these.They have someone stuffed in a basement picking the shows,and he/she hasn't been out in 27 years

Walter L. said:
I expect VOOM to add ESPN2-HD when launched next January

ESPN 2 was going to be the main outlet for the Hockey season per the new deal that the NHL signed,now that is over(Hockey Season),not much else left.

SonicRob said:
I think Voom will come out with something soon they can't sit still and watch other Providers adding INHD 1 and 2 and HDNET, HDNET Movies so lets hope Voom comes up with something. :D
What sat provider has INHD?

The VOOM cd packaged with the current Home Theater mag is to update itself when info is available well this seems to be stuck in the October mode but the mag is the December issue.Go VOOM

Walter L. said:
Everyone has to evaluate alternatives and make his own decisions. For me, even with the increase, VOOM is still the way to go:

Exactly the same COMCAST prices here (MD). Way too expensive. Just basic HDTV is $65 (plus franchise fees and taxes). Just basic Voom will still be $60 (plus tax).

Unlike others in this thread, I'll trade INHD1&2 for CINEMA10 + MonstersHD. :) Its a no-brainer on those channels. I've gone thru the PG for INHD, and MonstersHD alone is more appealing to me.

-John

I've had INHD1&2 for nearly a year. At first, it was great, but now I've seen all their programming. They rarely show anything new. The VOOM originals are just as repetitive, but at least there are more of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)