Poll - IFC, WE, FUSE, and SUNDANCE - will any be in HD?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Will IFC, WE, SUNDANCE, or FUSE be in HD?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tampa8

Supporting Founder - I'll stand up and say so
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa/Eastern Ct
Easy yes or no. Dish did not carry any of those channels in HD, and of course did not carry FUSE for quite some time at all. When they return, with ANY of them be in HD?

I say yes, at the very least WE.

I am hoping yes but for now gotta vote no.I would have to think that Dish more so now than ever is pressed for precious bandwidth.

Seriously, I wish they replace all their SD receivers and just downrez at the set-top-box.

If the networks agreed to it, I bet they would have done it already. Especially on Eastern Arc where they already require MPEG-4 HD receivers, they still have to send all the SD feeds. The reclaimed satellite capacity would be worth the major expense of a box swap.

I don't see any other channels coming back in HD ,since DISH settled with Cablevision. Would be totally ironic if any of them came back with in HD , after DISH said that none of their channels justified the increase that they were asking for. Because no one watches them . We are supposed to get FUSE back too . If any channel comes back in HD it would most likely be FUSE,since it is sports related channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)