Poll - IFC, WE, FUSE, and SUNDANCE - will any be in HD?

Will IFC, WE, SUNDANCE, or FUSE be in HD?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If gettiing to watch Walking Dead in HD and on my big screen means a little SD bandwith...so be it. As Far as whining, what is complaining about bandwidth and PQ called.

The point being the channel additions other than AMC look TERRIBLE, there will be more of a price increase because of this, and none of this may have happened if some people didn't think not being about to watch a couple AMC shows was the end of the world.

I was not to familiar with WE programming when it came back I looked at the guide, how many times can one watch Roseanne

Exactly why it was dumped. The whole thing with "if you want channel A, you have to take low-rated channel B, C, D, E, F as well is garbage"

Last edited:
The point being the channel additions other than AMC look TERRIBLE, there will be more of a price increase because of this, and none of this may have happened if some people didn't think not being about to watch a couple AMC shows was the end of the world.

Seriously?You think that customers complaining had anything to do with the Voom and Dish lawsuit?

I don't think Chris inferred that at all, though his point to relatively moot.

Maybe I misinterpreted his post.This is what got me.

and none of this may have happened if some people didn't think not being about to watch a couple AMC shows was the end of the world.

My point being we the customers didn't change anything because of the litigation.AMC would have been back either way.Just wasn't sure the op realized that.