Possible Upcoming Software Update

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Nope. I've been asking at their forum and they just give the generic "when information is available we will relay it to you."

I have asked for them to and have not received anything.

I still have S212 on one of my Hoppers. Even with the bugs I hope they didnt pull the rollout of S213 as its possible some of the bugs may be due to the 212 / 213 network mismatch.

DetFan said:
Did you get that back? It just happened to me.

I did, reset both Hoppers and all is well and a bit better as I was having the check switch issue since 213 came no check switches being done

Spoke to soon looks like I lost the icon again, let me try a dual hopper reset again

Ok, got the icon up agin to pick what hopper I want to use but this will be my second time i have had to reset to bring that back

I still have S212 on one of my Hoppers. Even with the bugs I hope they didnt pull the rollout of S213 as its possible some of the bugs may be due to the 212 / 213 network mismatch.

Same. I wish that the third Hopper would get 213 already! Both Joeys and 2/3 Hoppers are upgraded.

It's a great feature, the sharing of shows and movies, keep a look out for the disapering icons that allow you to pick what hopper you want to view. Hopefully it will be a future fix :)

Could not get the DVR select dropdown on one of the Hoppers until I disconnected the Ethernet. It has a network connection through the coax from the other Hopper now!

I unplugged all the Hoppers from the network and now just have internet hooked to the network using the HIC.

All 3 Hoppers and 2 Joeys are now on 213/265. So far so good except last night was getting a little frustrating as one of the Hoppers was hanging 3 times in one night. So far no hanging tonight.

Chiming in..two hoppers and joeys were updated on Thursday. Only problem so far is one hopper has needed a soft reset every day. Both hoppers are connected via coax and Ethernet, and both joeys via coax only...all receive data service as expected so far.

I just noticed that both my Hoppers and 1 Joey were all updated sometime in the last 4-5 days. That is also the exact time that both my hoppers and Joeys had started locking up requiring me to hit pause then skip forward or skip backward to knock it out of the lockup. Usually this works but not all the time. Very annoying. Also now my hoppers are randomly recording stuff that I never set a timer for. And when I press the red button I only see 3 tuners... not 6.
But overall the sharing of hoppers is good. But why not just make it so that it all acts as one mega-virtual hopper. That way I dont have to jump back and forth between 2 hoppers. They must be able to get them all to display as one giant list.?

Chiming in..two hoppers and joeys were updated on Thursday. Only problem so far is one hopper has needed a soft reset every day. Both hoppers are connected via coax and Ethernet, and both joeys via coax only...all receive data service as expected so far.

Only one Hopper should be connected to Ethernet, now.

Since the software is now available to everyone I am going to close this thread. If your having issues with the new software please use the S213 issues thread. :)

Thanks for being SatelliteGuys!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts