Potential new DirecTV customer Q: Is getting the Home Media Center and a HD DVR overkill?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
billing starts when you are activated (everything hooked up and installer calls it in)

MRV (whole home) you can share between all DVR's. So in the bedroom where the HR24 is (as example) you can still view recorded content from the HR34

Iceberg said:
billing starts when you are activated (everything hooked up and installer calls it in)

MRV (whole home) you can share between all DVR's. So in the bedroom where the HR24 is (as example) you can still view recorded content from the HR34

Installers still call stuff in!? I thought everybody had wireless handhelds!

Awesome. Thanks for confirming that. I imagine I'll need to get away from the constant stream of Nick Jr. shows from time to time in the back. :)

as for the original question

Potential new DirecTV customer Q: Is getting the Home Media Center and a HD DVR overkill?

In my mind, nothing is overkill if you want to pay for it ;)
As a new sub I'd take advantage of every equipment discount I could get

i have 6 hddvrs i mean the hr34 is nice but i love all my dvrs having there own tuners and the space and memory is really good because i can record all i want when i travel and watch it from hotels or air planes with nomad so i mean its works for me but if your not a big tv watcher the hr34 would save you additional fees

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts