PPV - Double Charge and overall bad experience

asmcbride

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 20, 2005
WV/VA
here's the deal...a month or so ago I decided to get the UFC fight on PPV so I ordered it w/ my remote. The screen proceeded to tell me to change to another channel; 459 I believe. Well I tried but I didnt get that channel. I did a box reset, a check switch, a sat test and still couldnt get the channel so I called support and spent another 45 minutes on the phone doing troubleshooting with them. They couldnt get anything to work and ended up telling me that I needed to get my 622 swapped out. I said that I wasnt ready to make that commitment just yet because of all of the recordings that I had, keep in mind that at this point the fight had already started. I specifically told him that I had a big screen TV and that I wanted to watch it in HD. He then told me that as a courtesy he would try to get fight to display on another channel in SD. I said that would be fine if he wanted to do that....Well today I get my bill and they hit me for 55 for the HD and 45 for the SD...WTF? I was expecting no charge at all, or at least a very discounted charge since I told him I specifically wanted HD and that he told me that he was doing it as a courtesy. Am I in the wrong to think I shouldnt be paying this? Thanks.

-mcbride

In the past when I ordered the HD UFC PPV I got the SD version as well. It looks like genuine CSR/Computer botch job. CSR/Techs are human and make mistakes. Give E* a call or try their online chat and they'll help you get it straightened out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts