PPV Ordering Problems

sasmith

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 11, 2009
gulf coast, tx
Having trouble ordering PPV online. I want to use my PPV certificates but the online site is always unavailable. Are others having the same problem? I know I can do this by phone but online should be easier??

sasmith said:
Having trouble ordering PPV online. I want to use my PPV certificates but the online site is always unavailable. Are others having the same problem? I know I can do this by phone but online should be easier??

I haven't had any problems, I login to my account and use the PPV link on the left column. I select the movie and enter the certificate number when it asks for a form of payment.

What exactly is the problem you're having? Are you not able to login online at all? Or is it saying PPV orders are unavailable? I agree doing it online is the easiest way.

Able to login but the error message is "The system is currently unavailable, please try again later." Guess I'll keep trying as I can get in maybe 10% of the time.

I'd try using a different browser, sometimes this can make a difference. If you want, PM your account number or phone number and I'll see if it gives me the same issue.

After a quick experiment, it seems it may be broswer and/or platform related. Worked every time with IE but very intermittent with Safari or Firefox on PC or Mac. Maybe Java related??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)