PR stations down on 99W cband??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
What dish size are you using? I noticed that the signal strength went down at least 25% recently. Before on my 2.4m dish, I was getting close to 100q but now I only get approximately 70%. It sucks for people using smaller dishes for c-band as they don't have much signal headroom in the first place. One of my customers who has a 1.2 meter c-band bud has a hard time to get even 30% on this mux now. :( Hopefully this is only a temporary thing!

My PR channels went bad and I had to rescan. I found that the V H had switched. I have had to do this a couple of times in the last year. After rescanning they come in clear again but not the original, only the new scan.

I'm using a beat-up 7.5' (about 2.4m) dish. I jostled the set-up with the 2X4 in it came back in.

I'm getting ready to install a positioner & a 24" actuator on it so I don't have to run outside and change the "sticks" to move it.

What dish size are you using? I noticed that the signal strength went down at least 25% recently. Before on my 2.4m dish, I was getting close to 100q but now I only get approximately 70%. It sucks for people using smaller dishes for c-band as they don't have much signal headroom in the first place. One of my customers who has a 1.2 meter c-band bud has a hard time to get even 30% on this mux now. :( Hopefully this is only a temporary thing!
Thank you for the post. I noticed this too and thought it was something on my end.

I had this happen to me last night. I was watching and then all of a sudden the signal was gone. I moved the BUD 20 points farther west and things picked up to almost where they were. Other sats were fine.

Can't say I've ever had this happen to me before.

Had to upgrade a customer's C-Band LNBF from a 25K to a 13K one on a 1.2M dish to get these channels again so you guys may want to consider doing the same. They obviously reduced their power output levels.

ABC SD is gone...the channel was removed from the mux.
If you remove the chanenls and rescan it shows
TV1-This
TV2-CW
TV4-NBC
TV5-FOX
TV6-ABC HD
TV7-???

I was having trouble with the audio on ABC a couple of days ago, but the next day it was back to normal, haven't really watched anything on there today.
Terry

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)