Price Changes and HD packages on dish website

Remember I have been reporting that I have been hearing a third HD package for $29.99. I wonder if thats why they say 3 HD packages?

I got ATT so I can't login, what are the new HD packages? Can someone post the 3 different packages? or at least the channels included in the $10.00 package.

Maybe for $29 you could get the HD versions of the movie channels without having to subscribe to all the movie channels.

Possibly a HD only pack, like they did in the old days (HD+Extra Fee) without any programming pack?

Maybe the return of the HD only package? I can't imagine what else would justify that price when the $20 package already has all the simulcasts and HD only channels.

I've been trying to log in for the past 40 minutes or so, but keep getting a technical error. From the sounds of some recent posts, it seems this issue is not widespread. Is anyone else having trouble logging in to their Dish account?

There is no mention of it, the site mentions that there are three HD packages but only lists two. I mentioned that U have heard rumors (not confirmed) that there COULD be a third package which is $29.99.

I have no other word on the 29.99 package IF it is true.

But it is strange how they mention that there are 3 packages yet only list two.

Just something to make you go hmm. :D

There is no mention of it, the site mentions that there are three HD packages but only lists two. I mentioned that U have heard rumors (not confirmed) that there COULD be a third package which is $29.99.

I have no other word on the 29.99 package IF it is true.

But it is strange how they mention that there are 3 packages yet only list two.

Just something to make you go hmm. :D
Scott,

If/when you hear more on this ($29.99 pkg), will you post in the pub or here?

or at least the channels included in the $10.00 package.
The wording suggest it will be simulcast channels, i.e. if you get The History Channel in your regular package (AT???), you'll in turn get History Channel HD. Of course, that's the way it is currently.... Difference is, you will NOT get HDNet, Discovery HD Theatre, VOOM channels, etc. For those, you have to go for the $20 HD package.

No idea how a 3rd HD package will factor in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)