Pricing deals for existing customers?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

skydiverfloyd

Original poster
Apr 2, 2011
Illinois
Are there any pricing deals for existing customers? I have been getting alot from media com for 29 for tv and internet for 29 also. Currently paying 72 for dish plus 50 for internet. Any help on better pricing would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Jack

There are no set "deals" for existing customers. Depending on your history, you may be able to receive a monthly credit and/or premium discount/free for three months. But you won't get anywhere near someone's new customer promo pricing. Call and ask for loyalty department.

Just to add to what Kab mentioned.This is supposed to be the number for loyalty dept.

888 683 6074

I called and they gave me 10 dollars off for 12 months. No strings Attached. I just asked for ways to help lower my bill. He pretty much without paused with how about 10 dollars off for the next 12 months no agreements or contract extensions. Give it a shot, Worst they can say is no.

I called and they gave me 10 dollars off for 12 months. No strings Attached. I just asked for ways to help lower my bill. He pretty much without paused with how about 10 dollars off for the next 12 months no agreements or contract extensions. Give it a shot, Worst they can say is no.

One of the greatest peaces of advice I got years ago. That, and..."I'd rather ask forgiveness than permission".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)