Problem With The Sirius Site

Norwester

Original poster
Oct 15, 2007
I decided to upgrade my radio a few weeks ago but for some reason I can't login to the "Exclusive Deals For Subscribers" section. No problem logging into my account but I get a "Invalid Login" error there. I contacted them and was told its a known problem and they're working on it. It seems a little un-believable that they haven't fixed it yet. Is anyone else having this problem? Windows 7,64 bit. ETA I just tried to login at checkout to buy a radio and it wouldn't accept my login there either. I guess I'll have to call again Monday. :(

I could access the "Exclusive Deals For Subscribers" but I could not check out to buy a radio "Invalid Login". I' tried for a couple of months, finally called to get the radio deal. It was actually good that I waited, the radio I wanted dropped another $10 :)

Very poor customer service that this is still a problem.

I just tried again today and my login worked for both "My Account" and Exclusive Deals". I didn't try checkout as I haven't decided what I'm going to buy but at least now I can view the radios and prices to decide and call to order if I have to. I'm not an marketing expert but it seems like this just may have a negative effect on sales. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)