problems with 30west

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Congratulations! he he, knew you'd get it. Unfortunately, There's hockey to watch on 74w, so it will be a while before I can check on 30w. I'll check at period break. BTW, do you have a TP Pol SR?

Last edited:
found it , did not scan on my openbox or c00lsat 5000,but my coolsat 8100 came in.
still cant believe what a nice picture the coolsat 8100 pulls in.

just want to thank everyone for there help and that 30.0west is found and running in canada north of 55 .
but is tvi portuguese channel running right now? did a blindscan and came up with nothing
thanks

Brotherhood,

So Very Excellent! Now, don't forget to tune into Cubavision and check out the great movies! Expressly on Saturdays.

I don't know about the TVI Portuguese channel, it isn't showing in my list down here in Nebraska either (but, I don't know if it scans in under that name or not). Do you know which Hispasat bird it is on (1C, 1D or 1E?) or which TP it is supposed to be on? Is it supposed to be a FTA channel?

RADAR

found it , did not scan on my openbox or c00lsat 5000,but my coolsat 8100 came in.
still cant believe what a nice picture the coolsat 8100 pulls in.

TVI Internacional scans on CS 6000 but it is recognized as a radio station (probably because it is PAL since the cS 8100 thinks it is HD 1080i but it is PAL SD 575i). BTW they scrambled it recently. Just before baseball season the Colombian Mux is gone now (TeleCaribe used to have at least 2 games every week). There are other, soon to be listed on Lyngsat, channels on this bird , a famous greek one and another one that seems from Israel. Also a test pattern that says Canal 8 so must be Spanish. Enjoy while they stay ITC, although I was expecting more from the new 1E bird. Out of 6 receivers in the house, only my CS 8100 stopped receiving the strong TVE mux right after the KTV channels on the opposite polarity were fixed. Time to adjuts the skew for this particular case I guess.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)