problems with philly hd locals

Status
Please reply by conversation.

witebred

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 4, 2006
Atlantic City, NJ
i've posted a couple things on here in the past about problems ive been having with my local hd channels. i've had my directv hd package for about a month and when they came out they put up a new dish. i have problems mainly with fox and cbs on primetime. i dont know if its because i have the newer receiver or the dish has to be repositioned. its weird because its happened during the oc, house, prison break but not 24 or american idol on fox. has anyone else had any problems with philly hd channels. what should i do, i need some help. :(

What are your signal levels?

Have you called the affiliate during your problem to make sure its not them?

hi witebread, what was the name of your installation company? perhaps they did something wrong. I am also in NJ.

paulyme:devil:

my HD locals now and then have audio sync problems...drives me crazy...thanks god the set up was free, cause i would be upset if i had to pay for it..

i think it was like starwood something, i dont know where i put the receipt thing. what i dont get is why it only does it during my shows. its so useless i might as well have gone back to comcast.

Seems like this has been going on too long for you now and it is happening at the wrong time for you. If I were you I would get on the phone and tell D* to get out there and straighten it out. Time to get serious with them.

witebred said:
i think it was like starwood something, i dont know where i put the receipt thing. what i dont get is why it only does it during my shows. its so useless i might as well have gone back to comcast.
ironwood communications maye ?

it mightve been but i called directv last night and theyre sending somebody out on wednesday to adjust the dish because they told me its poor signal strength.

witebred said:
it mightve been but i called directv last night and theyre sending somebody out on wednesday to adjust the dish because they told me its poor signal strength.

ironwood installed my dish and 2 new h20's. i had the same issues , needed 4 service calls to fix the problems

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)