Prof 7301, 7500 and 8000 Tuners

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Do you mean IPTV? some guys are using it with the wine & IPCleaner

If you mean actual internet, well your outa luck and have the totally wrong hardware for NA

yes i mean internet
i am using satellite internet in windows but i can't set it up on ubuntu
in this way i use adsl for send data and receive data from satellite

You dont live in NA then, hehe

I have no idea, I live in Canada and we dont have any internet providers here in North Americia that support that

UDL

Anyone using a Prof 7301 in Windows XP and using TSReader for the control software? I know TSReader does not have a native 7301 source module but hopefully the 7301 will work with the generic TSReader_DVBSBDASource.dll module. Can anyone confirm?

Is there any viewer software that will work with the 7301 that can do scheduled recordings by bringing the computer out of standby? Tried DVB Viewer (with a TBS8922) but scheduled recordings did not wake computer.

I haven't fired up SichboPVR lately, but it worked well with my Prof in the past. I don't know if it will bring the PC out of standby though.

Have a 7301 on the test bench running TSReader on XP pro and the generic BDA driver. A bit quirky here and there, but quite usable (i.e. Needing to retune a second time to get a lock).

hi
i have problem with my prof 7301 on windows and ubuntu
and after some search i found that my card's eeprom maybe have problem, because when i want install card's driver my system only detect one device but in normal it should detect two (due to this page)
therefore i downloaded eepromrecoverysetup and want to repair but when i run program its give me this error "cant load driver ... conexant cx23883 not found"
i have windows 7 64 bit and installed 2.1.0.1 64 bit any one can help
thanks

@WRBreland
i was using tsreader before on windows 7 64 bit
you should lock transponder you want with bdadataex or another program and then close it and run tsreader
if you want i can give you my
TSReader_DVBSBDASource.dll

Prof 7301 Update

Update: Have been using a Prof 7301 in Windows XP and TSReader 2.8.47c for a couple of months now without any problems. This setup is used for HD recordings made from AMC-21 (PBS), Tp 24. Below is a sample batch file:

@ECHO OFF
REM ------------------------------------------------------------------------------The following lines does the work

MD H:\MPEG4\Nova\Australia

START TSReader -s TSReader_DVBSBDASource.dll -r 3 H:\MPEG4\Nova\Australia\Australia4.TS 3720 12180 0 30000 10750 1 {1}

Windows scheduler is used to call the batch file at the desired time, it can do this while the PC is in the standby mode. After the recording is finished the PC goes back into standby mode. I really like this arrangement because the HTPC is in the media room and I can edit the batch files plus make any changes to the Windows scheduler from the office XP PC. Had to use a Global Caché GC-100-12 (plus a small external circuit) to put the HTPC back into standby mode after editing batch files and/or changing the Windows scheduler.

The HTPC Windows scheduler does not show up in my Windows 8 Pro office PC. Not sure why and have not looked into this.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts