Program Guide Will Not Download

A few others have reported guide problems this weekend. However everyone has said after a few hours the guide finally loaded.

You should have it by tomorrow...
If not, let us know.

(moving to VOOM Help Desk Forum...)

My guide would only go up to 8:00 pm so i reset box this morning still no guide data it has been about 6 hours since i rebooted stb

No Info in the program guide but all channels seemto be wprking.

The tv was off all day and I just turned it on to watch Abbot & Costello.

I checked to see if a reboot had taken place but the last one was 9/28 when I also lost PG information.

Don't know whether rebooting will help get Info back into guide.

Same problem here...I just popped on here with the intention of starting a thread about it and saw this one. over 6 hours and no guide... getting a bit annoying.

I did a soft reboot at 4:30 and still no pg 4 hours later.

I'll probably pull the plug for a hard reoot before going to bed and hope that the pg returns by tomorrow morning.

BTW, I keep my stb on 24/7. Could this be responsible for the occasional lose of pg? Should I put it in standby by turning it off with the remote each evening?

Shelly

all day no guide

I lost the guide this morning and have not had it return all day. I just reset the box and will check in the morning.

Portland actually Battle Ground, it has been installed one week. Local 6 and 32 are marginal but every other channel works. Without information this is better than the first day, only local worked that day.

Same here

Box locked up so the remote wouldn't work, so did a soft reboot. Lost my program guide info. It hasn't come back (haven't had it since yesterday)

Finally got so friggin' frustrated tonight (middle of the night), I decided I'd do a factory reset.

Only to discover that trusty 988 doesn't seem to work with the current version.

So -- how do we do factory resets now? Or is our only choice to unplug the danged thing for 20 minutes and plug the power back in? If so, that's mighty lame.

Going on 24 hours with no Program Guide

I have contacted customer support by email yesterday,(worked before), to see what is going on. Still waiting for a reply. My usual fix of rebooting box is not working now, and since I found this thread, I'm not the only one.

I have Tivo service so I can watch thru the Tivo for programming, but still, very frustrating. :confused:

This happened to me last week (I think) or something like it. I had to reboot for some reason and after 3 or 4 hours still no PG. Playing around with it (I think) I went in Options and Settings / System Settings / #8 Installer Menu / #1 Installation Wizard and then I think #7 Verify Voom is what may have brought it back. I'm just guessing here. After a few minutes the PG came back. It could have just been coinsidence. Also, I did other things while I was playing around, but this was the last thing. And, something worked. Probably, just coinsidence.

Well, I did a hard reboot (pull the plug) last night and still No Info in program guide this morning.

What to do next?

Shelly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)