Provider EMM ID #s

Status
Please reply by conversation.

brex2001

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 14, 2009
USA
Does anyone here have a complete list of EMM numbers to help ID which provider authorized used DCII IRDs in the past?
I do understand that this will all be changing beginning next year, but having these ID numbers might help some of us 4DTV novices learn more about past & present channel mapping.
If the UA #s match, the lithium battery is not too old to keep the IRD from becoming a doorstop & the unit is kept out of the stream while checking it out, would the EMM ID # remain intact for a month or possibly longer?
My current sub # is 4775, found in Diagnostics G screen on my DSR922, for instance.
Thanks!

EMM numbers I know off the top of my head are 4096 (4DTV) and 4160 (Comcast). Forgot Starchoices, maybe someone can post that and possibly for the LA feeds on P9.

Last edited:
So far I've got these on my list:
4775 = Skyvision
4096 = NPS
4160 = HITS(Comcast) ??
4128 = Shaw/Star Choice
???? = SRL

I'm sure there had to be more EMM#s because there were more providers for 4DTV in decades past.
Another question: would the EMM#s vary according to the packages with a provider?

4775 never heard of that. I think 4096 covers all the 4DTV providers. Thats what I was lead to believe. I can have subs with SRL, Skyvision, or NPS and still have the same 4096 EMM.

I just checked my *choice box it has 4128 and 4127 in there.

Just swung the 7.5 over to P9. Provider ID is showing as 4101, on the DMX channels there, on my DSR-920. My SRL subbed channels on W5 show 4175.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)