Provider EMM ID #s

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

brex2001

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 14, 2009
USA
Does anyone here have a complete list of EMM numbers to help ID which provider authorized used DCII IRDs in the past?
I do understand that this will all be changing beginning next year, but having these ID numbers might help some of us 4DTV novices learn more about past & present channel mapping.
If the UA #s match, the lithium battery is not too old to keep the IRD from becoming a doorstop & the unit is kept out of the stream while checking it out, would the EMM ID # remain intact for a month or possibly longer?
My current sub # is 4775, found in Diagnostics G screen on my DSR922, for instance.
Thanks!

EMM numbers I know off the top of my head are 4096 (4DTV) and 4160 (Comcast). Forgot Starchoices, maybe someone can post that and possibly for the LA feeds on P9.

Last edited:
So far I've got these on my list:
4775 = Skyvision
4096 = NPS
4160 = HITS(Comcast) ??
4128 = Shaw/Star Choice
???? = SRL

I'm sure there had to be more EMM#s because there were more providers for 4DTV in decades past.
Another question: would the EMM#s vary according to the packages with a provider?

4775 never heard of that. I think 4096 covers all the 4DTV providers. Thats what I was lead to believe. I can have subs with SRL, Skyvision, or NPS and still have the same 4096 EMM.

I just checked my *choice box it has 4128 and 4127 in there.

Just swung the 7.5 over to P9. Provider ID is showing as 4101, on the DMX channels there, on my DSR-920. My SRL subbed channels on W5 show 4175.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)