Pryor earns MVP

It seems like he would have been a great fit in the yet to be seen UM offense, but best of luck to Pryor and the Buckeye faithful. I guess it's back to fretting about the upcoming season in Ann Arbor...must be a million question marks after Spring Practice, and I don't think Coach Rodriguez has a quarterback who can execute his offense.:confused:

Well, everybody is entitled to one mistake. I wish him well, except when he plays MICHIGAN.

GO BLUE!!!

Too bad Meatchicken! :p Pryor would've fit perfect in that new "option" offense that Rodriguez plans on installing! Woops! So let me get this straight, we signed Pryor, 3 top O-Lineman, we have Boone, Barton, Robiskie, Hartline and Beanie Wells all coming back on Offense?! Sickness indeed!

See you November 22nd!

The best part about today's commitment by Pryor: He just stuck it to his own home state of PA and his supposed "other" option of Michigan. Ohio's 2 least favorite states! Buh ha ha!!! :D

Too bad Meatchicken! :p Pryor would've fit perfect in that new "option" offense that Rodriguez plans on installing! Woops! So let me get this straight, we signed Pryor, 3 top O-Lineman, we have Boone, Barton, Robiskie, Hartline and Beanie Wells all coming back on Offense?! Sickness indeed!

See you November 22nd!

The best part about today's commitment by Pryor: He just stuck it to his own home state of PA and his supposed "other" option of Michigan. Ohio's 2 least favorite states! Buh ha ha!!! :D

Then you should have no problem winning a national championship right?

See you November 22nd!

Thank goodness I have discovered not all OSU fans are like this...:rolleyes:

pryor-osux-large.jpg

NUFF SAID

It seems like he would have been a great fit in the yet to be seen UM offense, but best of luck to Pryor and the Buckeye faithful. I guess it's back to fretting about the upcoming season in Ann Arbor...must be a million question marks after Spring Practice, and I don't think Coach Rodriguez has a quarterback who can execute his offense.:confused:

Oregon would have been the BEST place for him, they have thier offense already in place, he would have fit like a glove, stepping in for Dixon.

Jimbo

I'm sure he'll fit in fine with you guys, Jimbo.

I have NO doubt about that.

He will start out getting in several series here and there to get his feet wet.
He hopefully will turn out much like Troy Smith, except, I think he's BETTER than Troy.

Troy wasn't even a QB when he came to town.

Jimbo

Cool info Heisman....I too always thought that he would want to play where he would start his freshman year...

I figured that since it's a sat site, no one would ever see me post it anyway (at least no one who I wouldn't want to see it). Obviously, TP confirmed exactly what I said about PSU during his presser when he said, "I never liked that place, it's just too country."

One thing TP didn't convey publically that I thought he would (which is way funnier!) was about his supposed #2 choice. It's much worse actually. Although he praised coach RR and UM during the presser, nothing could be further from the truth. I actually saw a text message from him about a week ago that said, "I'll play for Michigan when monkey's fly out of my a**hole!"

Also, as I stated earlier, TP will be in Columbus on Friday to meet with the staff and academic advisors to sign up for classes. He is going to be a criminal justice major. He's a really good kid with his head on straight, and as you've probably figured out already, he really knows how to manipulate the media.

I'm glad it's over, tired of hearing about him. He isn't even the best player out there.

I figured that since it's a sat site, no one would ever see me post it anyway (at least no one who I wouldn't want to see it). Obviously, TP confirmed exactly what I said about PSU during his presser when he said, "I never liked that place, it's just too country."

One thing TP didn't convey publically that I thought he would (which is way funnier!) was about his supposed #2 choice. It's much worse actually. Although he praised coach RR and UM during the presser, nothing could be further from the truth. I actually saw a text message from him about a week ago that said, "I'll play for Michigan when monkey's fly out of my a**hole!"

Also, as I stated earlier, TP will be in Columbus on Friday to meet with the staff and academic advisors to sign up for classes. He is going to be a criminal justice major. He's a really good kid with his head on straight, and as you've probably figured out already, he really knows how to manipulate the media.

Yeah, he is. You can tell that from comments like those.:rolleyes:

Red Sox may boycott season opening games in Japan

2007 CFBLive Fan Ranking Index

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts