Pryor leaving OSU

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Pryor will not return for his senior season.

Quarterback Terrelle Pryor giving up senior season at Ohio State Buckeyes - ESPN

I would have posted in the other thread but it was closed. :(

I saw that as well.

Like I mentioned in the other thread, had he stayed or left, it didn't matter to me.
Now that he has left, it allows the other young guns the chance to play, most are looking forward to Braxton Miller playing.
Hopefully, Fickell doesn't go with the SR Bouserman, unless absolutely necessary.

Now it's up in the air, with Tressel gone, will the others go as well or stick around and improve thier stock going into the NFL NEXT year ?

I would agree that this is not a complete shocker wonder what team will take a shot on him in supplemental draft and what position he may play

I would agree that this is not a complete shocker wonder what team will take a shot on him in supplemental draft and what position he may play

I would probably look at him as a potential WR....
He has the size and hands for the position, however we don't know about the route running portion of the job !

If he could work his way into a WR, he could also do the Slash type things as well, running reverses or occasional QB.

The moment he showed up at the athletic center for Ohio State for the Tressell announcement with a sports car.... I knew he was gone. Say hello UFL/CFL.

I am not surprised. I think the NFL needs to stand up and for those that commit these infractions they need to not allow then in the NFL for at the very least a year.

Terrelle Pryor, who announced through his attorney Tuesday that he would bypass his senior season at Ohio State, made thousands of dollars autographing memorabilia in 2009-10, a former friend who says he witnessed the transactions has told "Outside the Lines."

The signings for cash, which would be a violation of NCAA rules, occurred a minimum of 35 to 40 times, netting Pryor anywhere from $20,000 to $40,000 that year, the former friend says. The source spoke to ESPN under the condition that his face not be aired on TV and that his name not be published.

He said Pryor was paid $500 to $1,000 each time he signed mini football helmets and other gear for a Columbus businessman and freelance photographer, Dennis Talbott. Talbott twice denied to ESPN that he ever paid Pryor or any other active Buckeye athlete to sign memorabilia. He said last week he has only worked with former players to set up signings. On Tuesday evening, he declined to comment whether he had ever operated a sports memorabilia business and said he was not an Ohio State booster.

Ohio State Buckeyes quarterback Terrelle Pryor made up to $40,000 signing memorabilia - ESPN

Don't know if I am going to believe this one yet. This sounds to me like a former friend making up stories because he is no longer on the gravy train.
Why is Talbott suddenly declining comment? Could be something to this with all the crapola that's gone down so far. The drama continues. :drama:

Why is Talbott suddenly declining comment? Could be something to this with all the crapola that's gone down so far. The drama continues. :drama:

Something about "he said/she said" that bugs me about this sometimes. When something major happens, cookoos parachute from every where.... I am gonna wait on this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)