PS3 Software v 2.3 Available Now

lakebum431

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 5, 2005
Norris, TN
I'm downloading the new software update right now. It became available at 12:08AM.

I just installed 2.2 last night. :rolleyes:

I wonder how long until it's posted at the playstation.com site. I prefer to download it on the PC (much faster than having the PS3 download it) then just put it on an SD for the install. Right now they still have 2.2 instead of 2.3 at the upgrade site.

Any ideas what 2.3 does?

I just installed 2.2 last night. :rolleyes:

I wonder how long until it's posted at the playstation.com site. I prefer to download it on the PC (much faster than having the PS3 download it) then just put it on an SD for the install. Right now they still have 2.2 instead of 2.3 at the upgrade site.

Any ideas what 2.3 does?

took me less than 10 mins to download directly to the PS3. Not sure it would be too much faster considering you would have to download to a disc and then upload to the PS...

took me less than 10 mins to download directly to the PS3. Not sure it would be too much faster considering you would have to download to a disc and then upload to the PS...

My upgrade only took a few minutes to download last night, less time than it took to download a "Walk Hard" featurette through BD Live. :rolleyes:

Ps3 is updated, took about 10-15 minutes, really nice! I like the new store, alot better then the old! Cant wait to see this thing used to its potential!

I downloaded it with the PS3. Was much quicker than it used to be in the past.
Perhaps they fixed that problem a while back and I never noticed because I used the workaround.

New store is a much needed improvement...a heck of a lock easier to navigate. Very pleased.

Anyone given the new audio upgrade a run for its money?

Resistance 2 & Dual Shock 3

March NPD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)