PS4 Give Away through Taco Bell

This promotion completely discriminates against vegetarians due to the purchase requirement. You should be able to get a code for any $5 minimum purchase -- not that any vegetarian in his or her right mind would ever go to Taco Bell.:p

I think you can request something via mail, due to the fact that they can not require you to purchase something or it would be a lottery and then would have to be regulated by the state.

I think you can request something via mail, due to the fact that they can not require you to purchase something or it would be a lottery and then would have to be regulated by the state.

Oh they do, but they make it require a little more effort. You can mail in a request, or do it online.

online code doesn't work

Unfortunately the online free code accessed through the Official Rules PDF doesn't work. Buried in the Rules is a Click here link that isn't enabled as a link. Clicking on it doesn't do anything except move your cursor there. If anybody else has success post the web address here.

Unfortunately the online free code accessed through the Official Rules PDF doesn't work. Buried in the Rules is a Click here link that isn't enabled as a link. Clicking on it doesn't do anything except move your cursor there. If anybody else has success post the web address here.

Cut and paste from official rules page.

C. Without a Purchase (Online Code Request): Between 12:00 AM (midnight) ET on October 29, 2013 and 11:59:59 PM ET on November 10, 2013, an eligible consumer must click here to obtain one (1) entry code (“Online Code”). No more than one (1) Online Code may be obtained through this method.

I'd probably pick up a Taco Bell habit during this promotion if I didn't hate everything in it. I wonder how much saliva I'd periodically digest if I ordered a $5 box w/ just meat/cheese.

In theory I guess it'd be that much easier to make... at least that's what I tell myself when I order a taco 10 pack w/ no lettuce.

I know that I made fun of this promotion but I just won! My dad wanted Taco Bell yesterday so I picked up a box for each of us. It only lets you enter 1 code per day so I did yesterday and lost but I just entered the other one and won! It's funny, I go to Tim Horton's just about every day and I can't even win a free coffee during their promotion. This was probably my first time at Taco Bell in 6 months and I win. Time to cancel my preorder.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 225
I know that I made fun of this promotion but I just won! My dad wanted Taco Bell yesterday so I picked up a box for each of us. It only lets you enter 1 code per day so I did yesterday and lost but I just entered the other one and won! It's funny, I go to Tim Horton's just about every day and I can't even win a free coffee during their promotion. This was probably my first time at Taco Bell in 6 months and I win. Time to cancel my preorder.

Awesome! Hopefully this plays out better than Taco Bell's Vita promotion: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/for...-Bell-Apologizes-For-PS-Vita-Contest-Mistakes

Me too, because you just gave me a great idea: I can buy the $5 box for my dad and make him eat it.:D

If you do pick one up I suggest entering the code in the morning like I did. There is a winner every 15 minutes and how many idiots are eating Taco Bell at 9:00am eastern time.

Not sure you should have cancelled that pre-order. You should have just sold one or kept the other one just to be safe, but that's just my opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts