PS4 Give Away through Taco Bell

2 of the 3 times ive been to taco bell my crunch box was blank, like nothing was printed on a batch of boxes. So lame. Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I got one Friday and it was some stupid MTV contest instead of the PS4 contest. Next time in pulling the box out of the bag and give it a once over before I leave.

Not sure you should have cancelled that pre-order. You should have just sold one or kept the other one just to be safe, but that's just my opinion.

Yeah I thought about keeping the preorder to try and make a few bucks. Amazon doesn't charge your card until they ship the product and I decided I was better off not putting the $400 on my card.

Fast Forward to November 19th..

Can't believe they still haven't shipped out my PS4! I never should have cancelled that preorder!

:p

Fast Forward to November 19th..

Can't believe they still haven't shipped out my PS4! I never should have cancelled that preorder!

:p

I hear you. I will not be happy if I'm not playing on the 15th. They claim they are shipping on the 12th and most winners will get their PS4 early though. I definitely want my PS4 day one and I even took the 15th off right after I made my preorder to make sure I could play right away. Even if they are a few days late on delivery I think it is probably worth waiting to save the $400.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah, I always see this types of giveaways advertised but never even consider that I might have a chance of winning one of them. In my head it's always "that would be awesome but no one actually wins these prizes." I still can't believe I won.

Now I'm hoping I get my system early like they claim I will. The free copy of Knack would probably be the only game I can play until the actual release date because stores won't be selling PS4 games yet but the novelty of opening up my PS4 before anyone else has them would be pretty cool.

I just got my tracking info from Taco Bell. My PS4 will be arriving via Fed Ex before 10:30am tomorrow. I'll put up some pictures once it arrives.

You got it. I still haven't actually ordered any games to go with it. I got Knack and a year of PS+ free with the console and I wanted to take my time and space out these launch games with gamefly since there won't be much else coming out until inFamous in February. Gamefly hasn't sent out any PS4 games to me yet even though I have a spot open. I'm considering a trip over to Gamestop tonight so I can have Killzone or AC4 waiting for my new console.

You got it. I still haven't actually ordered any games to go with it. I got Knack and a year of PS+ free with the console and I wanted to take my time and space out these launch games with gamefly since there won't be much else coming out until inFamous in February. Gamefly hasn't sent out any PS4 games to me yet even though I have a spot open. I'm considering a trip over to Gamestop tonight so I can have Killzone or AC4 waiting for my new console.

I'm surprised you haven't spent all that money you saved by getting a PS4 for free on games yet. I hear there are a bunch of buy 2 get 1 deals this week. lol

I had Killzone AC4 and Battlefield 4 in my cart several times today to take advantage of the buy one get one but I keep canceling at the last minute. I'm still holding out hope that I will be in the first wave of Gamefly shipments for one of these games though. I also have a couple hundred left in Gamestop credit I could use but that has mostly been going towards my steam wallet.

With this crazy PC game backlog I have and my gamefly subscription I'd really hate to buy all the launch games I'm interested in on day one. I don't want to run through them all in the first few weeks and then be stuck waiting until February for more new releases. At the same time, Knack and two free indie games aren't really the way I want to usher in the next generation of consoles. I kind of want some Killzone or BF4 eye candy to see what my new toy can do.

I know that I made fun of this promotion but I just won! My dad wanted Taco Bell yesterday so I picked up a box for each of us. It only lets you enter 1 code per day so I did yesterday and lost but I just entered the other one and won! It's funny, I go to Tim Horton's just about every day and I can't even win a free coffee during their promotion. This was probably my first time at Taco Bell in 6 months and I win. Time to cancel my preorder.

Wow!I had no idea you had won a PS4.Sweet!

Can you please post a photo of what happens if you put an audio CD in? I'm curious to what happens. I know it won't play, but I'd like to see the type of error it gives when it can't handle something that the Turbo Duo could..

Can you please post a photo of what happens if you put an audio CD in? I'm curious to what happens. I know it won't play, but I'd like to see the type of error it gives when it can't handle something that the Turbo Duo could..

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/13/ps4-adding-mp3-and-cd-support-post-launch

Sure I will do that but it looks like they are going to fix this anyways. CD and MP3 support is coming. Now they just need to give me DLNA support so I can play my music over my network. I don't want to waste time and hard drive space ripping CDs to the PS4 hard drive.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/13/ps4-adding-mp3-and-cd-support-post-launch

Sure I will do that but it looks like they are going to fix this anyways. CD and MP3 support is coming. Now they just need to give me DLNA support so I can play my music over my network. I don't want to waste time and hard drive space ripping CDs to the PS4 hard drive.

Can't wait for that..

The Playstation 4: Now it can play discs that have been commercially available since 1982!!

Yes I fully realize I'm beating a dead horse, but I still just can't believe that they didn't include this originally.

Can't wait for that..

The Playstation 4: Now it can play discs that have been commercially available since 1982!!

Yes I fully realize I'm beating a dead horse, but I still just can't believe that they didn't include this originally.

Not sure why Yoshida acted so surprised; gamers are getting older (and have CD collections) and a lot of people like to streamline their HTS set up. Besides, where are you going to buy a dedicated CD player anymore?

Not sure why Yoshida acted so surprised; gamers are getting older (and have CD collections) and a lot of people like to streamline their HTS set up. Besides, where are you going to buy a dedicated CD player anymore?
To be fair, when was the last time you used your gaming console to play a CD or MP3 file? To me though it seems like it would be more work to EXCLUDE it than to just have it there. I mean are there Blu Ray players out there that can't play CDs?

To be fair, when was the last time you used your gaming console to play a CD or MP3 file? To me though it seems like it would be more work to EXCLUDE it than to just have it there. I mean are there Blu Ray players out there that can't play CDs?

I don't know if I have ever used a gaming console to play CDs. I did rip CDs to the original Xbox for custom soundtracks. I also used network streaming quite a bit on my 360 for background gaming music. I don't need CD support but I really would like MP3 support over the network.

At the very least I would like to be able to play music off a USB flash drive or by plugging my iPhone in via the USB cable. You could plug the old iPods in to the 360 and get custom soundtracks that way but I don't think that worked with iPhones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts