PTAT Bugs, Problems, Dislikes ...

How many actual events (not timers... events) are listed? From what I've been reading, if you reach the *event* limit, it won't let you add new timers, since it would exceed the events limit. I suspect a show like Dr. Phil generates a ton of events, on multiple channels (even though only a small handful will actually be recorded).

How do we view events? I'd imagine that is the problem, but there should be some way to work around that issue, especially since all of my timers were set to only record new episodes. The 622 never had a problem with exceeding events and I had all of the timers from the Hopper, but 70 others programmed in it.

Plus, I don't understand why it stopped recording anything just because the events limit was reached. It recorded everything fine Sunday night, but Monday afternoon, it wasn't recording anything at all and I didn't add any new timers. Once I deleted all of the timers, it started recording again.

Just a +1 ...glad I'm not the only one with this issue. Tried disabling several times during and not-during primetime. Every time I go back its enabled again. Reboot, power cycle = nada. Ugh.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk

I have engaged the DIRT team about this. I will reply when I have more info.

Frank

For some that may be having the same problem: PTAT must be disabled at least 20 minutes before it starts recording. If it is not disabled before this, the timer will still fire.

If anyone can still not get it disabled, and made sure that it was disabled during this time, please send me a PM with your phone number or account number, and receiver software version so I can report the error.

PTAT Enabled since Saturday but Hopper says No Events Currently Available

My install (2H/1J) was on Saturday. I enabled PTAT on that day. Sunday I entered all of my timers into my Hopper.

Tonight none of the shows that I set timers for that are on the Broadcast networks are in My Recordings. If I access the PTAT icon it says that there are No Events currently available. Check back later.

I looked at the scheduled recordings and the shows for tonight are listed, with a red ball next to them (they are still 'recording'). If I hit the red button on the remote, it lists all three tuners: 1st one is on local channel 6, the second is on local channel 7 (only because I just changed it, it was previously on channel 101) and the third shows Prime Time Anytime. If I select that one I again see a screen No Events currently available, check back later.

Any ideas what's going on?

For anyone that is having the same problem listed above, please send me a PM and include the following information:

-Phone/account number
-What happens when you try to view something in PTAT
-Please verify that you receive HD locals
-Satellite setup (orbitals that you currently receive can be found in menu-settings-diagnostics-system info, or in the point dish screen)
-When you first enabled PTAT (must be enabled at least 20 minutes prior to events starting in order to work the first day)
-Software version

Also, please make a public post in this thread

What happens when you try to view something in PTAT: No events to display
-Please verify that you receive HD locals: KC HD locals
-Satellite setup (orbitals that you currently receive can be found in menu-settings-diagnostics-system info, or in the point dish screen): 119 110 129
-When you first enabled PTAT (must be enabled at least 20 minutes prior to events starting in order to work the first day) : Enabled it at 12:30
-Software version: S 203
PM sent

PTAT and "save" feature for shows I watch

If I "save" a show on the PTAT list does it save the "series" or does it only save the individual episode? I have shows that I don't want removed after 8 days but I want to make sure that I don't need to save each episode as it is added to PTAT. If it only saves individual episode than better to turn of PTAT and record the series normally.

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts