Pure2 on Edision Mio4K

I use pure2 6.3 on my 4k+, the one I loaded was "osmio4kplus-PurE2-6.3-20191215_usb"
I don't recall any issues loading it. Their may be a newer version if you look?
Don't know what you mean by any differences?
They are all different one way or another, but also pretty much the same?
It has Kodilite on it, which I like.....
GOOD LUCK..!!!!

Al

P.S.
I'm pretty sure I didn't use the thumb drive to load it.
I ftp'd to the downloaded_images folder, and loaded it that way.

Reactions: c-spand
I installed it, played with it a bit but didn't like the navigation. Same with OpenVix.

If I remember correctly, PurE2 has some interesting plug-ins, particularly some streaming radio plugin.

I always end up going to TNAP. I just installed TNAP3. I like that it detected my Hauppauge 950 dongle. I don't like that according to its information page, it does not support T2-MI.

I've tried quite a few different images on a few receivers. I always migrate back to OpenATV.
I've had the same navigation frustration. There is a guy on another site who soap boxes PurE2 as the best of any image out there.
It very well may be. For me with OpenATV when I create bouquets named by the sats in the arc I can get, cycling through them and scrolling up/down through the channels and page up/down is straight forward. It's the same key mapping for both receivers I have from 2 different manufacturers. I actually use my os mio as it's intended to be. A satellite receiver.
Contrary as a "real" streaming device with a GUI I find Enigma2 images sort of klunky. So my Fire and Roku gets thumbs up for that.
It's like the the OpenATV guys had an actual TV remote control in their hands when they did their key mapping.
Just like the Fire and Roku guys did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)