Purple Screen, Two Orange Lights

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

HeavyC

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 20, 2004
Hey, I think my box got the software updates last night after the install, but when I turn my TV on there is just a blank purple screen, and there are two orange Lights present on the face panel of the box. What's this all about?

Okay, well, I'll let it just stay like that for a while. My other box got the newest software last night. It didn't fix any of my local problems. WHOI (my ABC) still is not in the guide, and my OTA signal strength is only 19.

Quite frankly, I'm amazed I'm getting in a solid FOX and UPN signal with that reading. I also sporadically get in NBC. However, I know the antenna was not pointed correctly. I'm really mad the installer didn't know what he was doing. Now, I'll have to have someone come back out, and I'll probably have to miss more work.

VOOM said to wait 24 hours before I called back, so I'll be calling them around 3 today to make sure I'm getting a service call as soon as possible.

Yeah, I'll probably do that. I won't have a free Saturday for a few weeks because I'm taking a trip to Ireland, but that should give them ample opportunity to find a free weekend to come out here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts