Quarter & Annual Subscriptions

Status
Please reply by conversation.

PopcornNMore

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2005
Gibsonia, PA
I'm considering purchasing a quarter or annual subscription to Skyvision's deluxe digital package.

Questions:
1) If this service would go away for whatever reason before my subscription is over would I be refunded for the time remaining?
2) If new channels like Animal Planet, TLC, Discovery and others become available during my subscription period would I receive them if added to the deluxe digital package?

Usually what happens with c band subs (been this way forever) if a channel leaves a credit is applied on your account that you can use towards other programming. To answer your second question sometimes new channels are added for free sometimes not. It all depends on the cost's to get those channels.

When I was concerned about something leaving like with analog before I got my 4D and last year with the NPS/Dish fiasco. I would take subs for 3 month periods only.Yearly saves you the most money and channel contracts are into 2013 right now except for the Discovery mux that we are all waiting patiently on some answers.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)