Question About Changing and Adding Services

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

csabec

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 24, 2011
UP of Michigan
Currently I have one HR-24 receiver and wanting to get another HD receiver. I know that this extends my current contract by 2 yrs but does it make me a "new customer", by direct standards. I was wondering because I would get the receiver in hopes of getting NFL Sunday Ticket for free. Is this at all doable?

csabec said:
Currently I have one HR-24 receiver and wanting to get another HD receiver. I know that this extends my current contract by 2 yrs but does it make me a "new customer", by direct standards. I was wondering because I would get the receiver in hopes of getting NFL Sunday Ticket for free. Is this at all doable?

No, your an existing sub, if that's true, then you will not be considered new.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Darn, thanks, that's what I figured but might try and call and see if they would give to me since for free, seeing as though I am re upping for 2 years. Never know until I try it, thanks.

As a DTV installer, yes...sort of. You will get ST for free this year as it would be considered an upgrade and they're now giving it to people that do any form of an upgrade. Hope that answers your question.

As a DTV installer, yes...sort of. You will get ST for free this year as it would be considered an upgrade and they're now giving it to people that do any form of an upgrade. Hope that answers your question.

ANY form of Upgrade ?

I have been thinking of Upgrading from my Total Choice+ to the Choice +, would that work ?

I'm thinking an equipment upgrade, which would start a 2 new contract, is the type of upgrade Hutch is talking about.

The 2 year thing doesn't bother me and I have a old HR20 in the bedroom, I could upgrade that one, if they were gonna give me a credit back, I'm already authorized for the ST, due to the AutoRenewal, will they still give you a discount ?
Btw, it's channel 116.

The 2 year thing doesn't bother me and I have a old HR20 in the bedroom, I could upgrade that one, if they were gonna give me a credit back, I'm already authorized for the ST, due to the AutoRenewal, will they still give you a discount ?
Btw, it's channel 116.

Give it a shot then. You can still get discounts if you have auto-renewal.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)