Question About Changing Package & FreeBees

Anony55

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 10, 2010
USA
I currently have the AT120+ and the multisport package. I'm also getting the free year of Starz and free 30 days of Cinemax.

I want to downgrade my service to the AT120 (no plus) without the multisport package. This would decrease my bill from 56.99 to 44.99. Then when NCAA football fires back up, I can go back to the AT120+. I just wanna make sure that doing so won't cause me to lose the Starz, Cinemax, or monthly freebees.

I'm thinking I'd be fine, but would like to hear it from one of the Dish team members just in case. I want to save the money, but I don't wanna do anything that can't be undone.

Cheers

I currently have the AT120+ and the multisport package. I'm also getting the free year of Starz and free 30 days of Cinemax.

I want to downgrade my service to the AT120 (no plus) without the multisport package. This would decrease my bill from 56.99 to 44.99. Then when NCAA football fires back up, I can go back to the AT120+. I just wanna make sure that doing so won't cause me to lose the Starz, Cinemax, or monthly freebees.

I'm thinking I'd be fine, but would like to hear it from one of the Dish team members just in case. I want to save the money, but I don't wanna do anything that can't be undone.

Cheers

You'll be fine. The programming gift was based on what you had just prior to 2/1, so you won't lose it by downgrading.

If you want some help making the changes, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for the quick responses guys. @ Matt... thanks for the offer, but I'll just go ahead and make the changes online.

Cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)