Question about Strong TP on or near 58W

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
??
I don't think Iceberg ever said this transponder was Sky Mexico. He said that we were talking about 58, not 61, which isn't really the case, as the discussion was about what that 12130V transponder was. That transponder does NOT seem to be on 58. I'm seeing it on 61, most likely on the new sat there. I don't see it at all when aimed at 58, but see it on two different dishes when they're aimed at 61. And as Qwert said, there don't seem to be any viewable channels on the transponder.

Here in Puerto Rico When i was installing at home the 61.5 I got that 58 and It came really strong! I was using one of my cw650 and that sat comes real strong here in PR Sky Mexico has service for Dominican Republic

The issue is Sky Mexico TP's dont cover the whole US so for probably 75% the US its useless to try one of those TP's ;)

The above doesn't even come close to hack talk. Not sure what brought on that response.
Re the signal, looks like it's 12132V (according to the NIT), but that won't make a difference.
The signal is booming in here in Maine, so I guess that new sat has CONUS coverage.
The signal looks interesting in TSREADER, but I can't make any sense out of it.

It wasn't my intention to hack - it was only to contribute.

Version 1.16 firmware is a factory file for Coolsat.

Please be careful where you point that gun. Guns are always loaded.

It's a shame I have to be on the defensive here because I happen to be a 'newbie'.:rolleyes:

Members "CBAND55" and "Mikhel" are infatuated with hack talk or suspected hack talk, you cannot ask a question about 58W or 61W because they immediately cry wolf, I wonder about them sometimes

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts